Frequently Asked Questions

What type of injuries do you treat?
All forms of soft tissue injury and pain are treated. eg. headaches, whiplash, sports injuries, chronic illnesses.

How many treatments will I need?
Depending on the condition, the dedication to the homecare given, and body response, all is taken into consideration when deciding how many treatments are needed.

Does my extended healthcare cover your treatments?
The majority of extended health care plans cover registered massage therapy treatments. So the question then becomes how much coverage do I have? The answer to this is in your insurance policy.
The coverage amounts are located usually under headings titled, "Paramedical" or "Supplementary benefits." Policies typically have a percentage of coverage or up to a dollar amount (eg. 80% coverage up to a total of $800 per calendar year).

Do I need a doctor’s referral?
There is no requirement to have a referral to see a registered massage therapist. The only requirement might be by your extended health care plan. You need to check with your policy to see if you need one to be reimbursed for the treatments.
Exceptions: DVA – referral required

What form of payment do you accept?
I can only accept e-transfer, cash or cheques at the home business.

When is the clinic open?
Tuesday to Saturday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Closed Sunday & Monday

Do you have Gift Certificates?
Gift Certificates are available and can be purchased for the full payments stated in the rates section.

How do I book an appointment?
You can book by phone 250-715-6092.
There is no receptionist. I may be with a client, so please leave a message and I will get back to you as soon a possible. (Please do not e-mail)

Where are you located?
My home-based business in located in the ever growing but still little quaint town of Crofton, BC. Please go to Location to get detailed instructions on how to get here.

©2024 Osborne Bay Massage Therapy Clinic